Monday 2 July 2007

My First Post

Well this is my first post on my first blog. Bet everyone writes something like that. The purpose of this blog is to get me drawing. I was inspired by Mike Manley's blog (he is the editor of Draw! magazine which is a brilliant and inspiring publication for comic book artists) which I came across by chance. He is posting drawings almost daily and I thought I should do that. Like most things I start, it will probably fall by the wayside but I'm going to give it a go.

I don't really expect anyone to read this, it is more for me really. My wife says do I have to be so negative.

I am currently working as an Art Director in tv, but yearn to get into feature films, write/draw a comic, write a novel, direct a film and lean to paint like Rembrant.

Well I suppose I had better get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment