Thursday 5 July 2007

From bad to worse



What can I say. Things are not going well with Space Girl. I've really not got the hang of the painting thing yet. I know that I don't do it often enough and yet expect to turn out a Leonardo, but this really is pretty shitty. She looks like all the kind of amatuerish paintings I hate. I know she's not finished and I've probably spent far to long worrying about the face when I should be working across the whole image. Also this is being done without any reference at all, which doesn't help.

I suppose I should crack on there is so much more to do. I don't know if I can face finishing Space Girl or whether I should try something else. It would probalby best for me to try and take Space Girl to a done, then at least I might learn something rather than just give up when things get difficult. I think I'll try and get some reference images togther and try to proceed from there. Who knows something magical might happen......I can't wait! That is sarcasm by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment