Thursday 13 March 2008

Getting Back Into It


Well I haven't posted anything since last year, and that was in the summer. So I have decided to get back into it and try and post things regularly.  This is a speed paint, about 40- 45 mins in Painter.  It is not great but it is a start.  I've got werewolves on the brain at the moment and am working on a storyboard to send out and try and get some storyboarding work.  I might post some frames from that soon.

I haven't done alot of speed painting, and I'm not really happy with this one. Still it is all practice.  The sky is the worst part.  I couldn't decide whether it was sunset or sunrise.  It is supposed to be a werewolf entering a cave.  I had this image of the creature being strongly backlit by the sun or very bright sky, with the edges of the body slightly blurred,  It sort of works in places.

No comments:

Post a Comment